RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVERS, TERMS, CONDITIONS AND DISCLAIMERS
I hereby give ICE Event Services, LLC, Bombshell Fitness, LLC, BSF Productions, its assigns, licensees and legal representatives the irrevocable right to use my name / photograph / image / audio recording / video recording / and likeness (“My Image”) in all forms and manner including but not limited to publication on Internet Web Sites, social media advertising, broadcasts and any other publications as released to or by Bombshell Fitness, LLC and BSF Productions. I understand that Bombshell Fitness, LLC and its affiliates cannot control unauthorized use of My Image by persons not associated with Bombshell Fitness, LLC once My Image has been published. I hereby forever waive any right to inspect or approve any publication of My Image by Bombshell Fitness, LLC. I have carefully reviewed and understand the above provisions and agree to be bound by them.
MAKEUP ALLERGY AWARENESS FORM AND WAIVER
All brushes and makeup products are kept sanitary and are sanitized between every makeup application. Makeup products used are hypoallergenic.
Client acknowledges that he/she has or will consult their physician or dermatologist prior to receiving makeup services; will report any skin condition to the makeup artist prior to application, and, if needed, request a sample test of makeup to be performed on the skin to test for any potential adverse reaction prior to a full application of makeup products.
If Client has any adverse reactions to any makeup products, Client expressly agrees to seek immediate medical treatment for such adverse reaction.
Client further agrees to release the makeup artist from any liability from all skin complications due to allergic reactions.
SPRAY TAN CONSENT AND WAIVER
I authorize ICE EVENT SERVICES, LLC and its’ trained authorized representatives to perform spray tanning procedures for my aesthetic and cosmetic enhancement and personal benefit. I understand that undergoing this service may cause individual sensitivities, such as drying of the skin, and aggravation to those prone to asthma or allergies even in persons with no prior history of adverse reactions. We are not able to provide services if you are pregnant, have asthma, have broken skin, inflammation, suspicious growths, infectious and transmittable skin diseases and/or Sexually Transmittable Diseases, are using Accutane or any related product, or if in the reasonable judgment of provider, we feel that the services could be potentially harmful. Some of the ingredients used in our solution may contain a sugar base, and as a result, use of sunless tanning may cause your blood sugar levels to rise. PLEASE CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN BEFORE USING SPRAY TAN PRODUCTS IF YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION INCLUDING ASTHMA, DIABETES, AND CHRONIC SKIN CONDITIONS.
The active ingredient in the spray tan product is DHA or Dihydroxyacetone. It is a 3-carbon sugar derived from sugar beets which, when applied to the skin has a chemical reaction with amino acids in the surface cells of the skin. DHA works with the amino acids in the skin, causing a chemical reaction that turns the upper layers of skin to a brownish hue. DHA carries less health risks than any other method to achieve a tanned appearance without sun exposure. DHA has been approved for sunless tanning by the FDA. The FDA has not approved DHA for the mouth or nose or any other area of the body that contains mucous membranes. You may request protective covering from your technician or bring personal items to protect yourself prior to receiving service. DHA’s effects occur in the skins upper layers and will fade away gradually with natural exfoliation over a 6-9 day period for most people.
COVID-19 AND INFECTIOUS DISEASE SAFETY INFORMATION:
While participating in hair, make-up, or tanning events (“EVENTS”) held or sponsored by Ice Services, LLC., (“ICE”) “social distancing” must be practiced and face coverings worn at all times to reduce the risks of exposure to COVID-19 and other infectious diseases. Because COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread mainly from person-to-person contact, ICE has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, ICE cannot guarantee that its participants, volunteers, partners, or others in attendance will not become infected with COVID-19.
In light of the ongoing spread of COVID-19, individuals who fall within any of the categories below should not engage in ICE events and/or other face to face activities. By attending an ICE event, you certify that you do not fall into any of the following categories:
- Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others;
- Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19; or
- Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
DUTY TO SELF-MONITOR:
Participants and volunteers agree to self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 or other infectious diseases (symptoms typically include fever, cough, and shortness of breath) and, contact ICE at firstname.lastname@example.org if he/she experiences symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days after participating, receiving services, or volunteering with ICE.
Participants are highly recommended to consult the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website at www.cdc.gov to stay informed of recent disease outbreaks and current conditions.
LIABILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS:
I acknowledge that I derive personal satisfaction and a benefit by virtue of my participation, receiving services, or volunteering with ICE, and I willingly engage in ICE events and/or other activities related to tanning, makeup, and hairstyling services related to an organized sports and fitness activity/event (the “Activity”).
RELEASE AND WAIVER. I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF WHATEVER KIND OR NATURE AGAINST ICE TANNING SERVICES, LLC AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTNERS, SUBSIDIARIES, AND SPONSORS, INCLUDING IN EACH CASE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), EITHER IN LAW OR IN EQUITY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE, FAULT OR CONDUCT OF ANY KIND ON THE PART OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEATH, BODILY INJURY, ILLNESS, ECONOMIC LOSS OR OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, WHICH I, MY HEIRS, ASSIGNEES, NEXT OF KIN AND/OR LEGALLY APPOINTED OR DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVES, MAY HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREINAFTER ACCRUE ON MY BEHALF, WHICH ARISE OR MAY HEREAFTER ARISE FROM MY PARTICIPATION WITH THE ACTIVITY.
ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK. I acknowledge and understand the following:
- Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist;
- I knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, even if arising from the negligence or fault of the Released Parties; and
- I hereby knowingly assume the risk of injury, harm and loss associated with the Activity, including any injury, harm and loss caused by the negligence, fault or conduct of any kind on the part of the Released Parties.
- MEDICAL ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND RELEASE. I acknowledge the health risks associated with the Activity, including but not limited to transient dizziness, lightheaded, fainting, nausea, muscle cramping, musculoskeletal injury, joint pains, sprains and strains, heart attack, stroke, or sudden death. I agree that if I experience any of these or any other symptoms during the Activity, I will discontinue my participation immediately and seek appropriate medical attention. I DO HEREBY RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE
- THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER WHICH ARISES OR MAY HEREAFTER ARISE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY FIRST AID, TREATMENT, OR SERVICE RENDERED IN CONNECTION WITH MY PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITY.
As a participant, contractor, volunteer, or attendee, You recognize that your participation, involvement and/or attendance at any ICE event or activity (“ACTIVITY”) is voluntary and may result in personal injury (including death) and/or property damage. By attending, observing or participating in the Activity, You acknowledge and assume all risks and dangers associated with your participation and/or attendance at the Activity, and You agree that: (a) ICE SERVICES, LLC., (b) the property or site owner of the Activity, and (c) all past, present and future affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, contractors, volunteers, vendors, partners, directors, and officers, of such entities (subsections (a) through (c) (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible for any personal injury (including death), property damage, or other loss suffered as a result of your participation in, attendance at, and/or observation of the Activity, regardless if any such injuries or losses are caused by the negligence or any of the Released Parties (collectively, the ”Released Claims”). BY ATTENDING AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITY, YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE GIVEN A FULL RELEASE OF LIABILITY TO THE RELEASED PARTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Prior to having this service, please consider the following:
- Wearing deodorants, lotions, or makeup will act as a barrier to the tanning solution, causing an uneven tan and/or white spots, so we recommend that you do not wear these before spray tanning
- Completely exfoliating before applying and reapplying will enhance the results. Do not use any oil based products.
- Certain medications including, but not limited to, female hormone replacement therapy (Premarin) or anti-depressants could inhibit self-tanning.
- The bronzing agent in the tanning solution may stain silk and leather, so please do not wear either of these types of fabrics following the application until you have thoroughly showered.
- The tan will develop gradually during the 6-8 hours after you have been sprayed. Do not shower shower until show is over.
- Please refrain from any and all activities that will cause perspiration (including working out or exercising) until after your first shower.
- Let the application dry for at least 5 minutes prior to getting dressed following the application.
- To lengthen the life of your tan, be sure to moisturize adequately and avoid products containing alpha hydroxy acids and mineral oils as they may accelerate skin exfoliation.
- I have had sufficient opportunity to read and understand the potential risks and complications of a spray tan. I have reviewed all the information in this form, and all of my questions have been answered to my satisfaction. I expressly acknowledge and accept the risks and potential adverse reactions or sensitivities involved with receiving this service. I understand the procedure, and believe I have sufficient knowledge upon which to base an informed consent. I understand that ICE is not liable for any injury to persons, personal property, or theft of personal property. I expressly agree to release ICE, its employees, officers, executives, assigns, and subsidiaries from any and all liability from harm or damages as a result of the spray tan process and application. I have been made aware that ICE reserves the right to cancel packages without reimbursement for customers who are verbally abusive, act in an inappropriate manner, do not adhere to reasonable service rules, and /or act in a destructive or harmful manner.